Welcome to Coppertop Dental Surgery, where your oral health is our top priority. We understand that dental care is essential, and we strive to make it accessible to everyone. Introducing our innovative Payment Plans, designed to ensure that you receive the quality dental services you need without the financial strain. At Coppertop Dental Surgery, we believe that everyone deserves a confident and healthy smile, and our flexible payment options are tailored to accommodate your unique needs. Join us on a journey towards optimal oral health with the convenience and affordability of our specialised Payment Plans.
Our Dental Plans
- Any additional hygiene work
- Any fillings
- Most other dental work (extractions, etc.)
- A dental appointment to provide a clinical examination, checking for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays where clinically necessary
- Any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
- A hygiene appointment including scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the dental practice during normal surgery hours.
- Following recommended restorative work, any subsequent remedial work required within 12 months (on a like-for-like basis).
Our members are also offered regular complimentary care appointments as a “thank you” for their loyalty to the practice. After six consecutive monthly payments, you can benefit from a number of discounts.
As long as you continue to be a member of our practice, you will be eligible for such care appointments. All that you need to do is make six consecutive monthly payments and, each time you do this, you will be entitled to attend the practice for your regular dental and hygiene appointment.
An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
**Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
*** The plan price includes a premium of £0.51 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Insurance premium prices correct at time of going to print.